Music & Lyrics by William Finn
Book by William Finn & James Lapine
Directed & Choreographed by Joseph W. Ritsch
Musical Direction by Tiffany Underwood Holmes
April 27-May 14, 2023
William Finn and James Lapine’s groundbreaking, Tony Award-winning musical FALSETTOS revolves around the life of a charming, intelligent, neurotic gay man named Marvin, his wife, lover, about-to-be-Bar-Mitzvahed son, their psychiatrist, and the lesbians next door. It’s a hilarious, achingly poignant and utterly unique look at the infinite possibilities that make up a modern family… and a beautiful reminder that love can tell a million stories, and how we all learn to grow up and face the future with love and dignity.
“A Perfect Musical, an Imperfect Family…there’s hardly a moment in the exhilarating, devastating revival of “Falsettos” that doesn’t approach, or even achieve, perfection.”
-The New York Times
|Adult||$15 - $40|
|Seniors (60+)||$15 - $35|
|Military w/ID||$15 - $35|
|HCC Employees w/ID||$5 - $35|
|Non HCC Students w/ID||$15|
Ticket prices vary by date
- HCC STUDENT POLICY: HCC Students with valid ID get FREE ADMISSION to Rep Stage productions. Tickets must be purchased at the Box Office or over the phone.
- Group Ticket Policy: Group rate for 6 or more people purchasing general admission tickets to Rep Stage Productions: $35 for Falsettos. Use the code GRP6 to access group pricing when purchasing tickets online or go directly to purchase group tickets here. For more information, call the Horowitz Center Box Office
Need Ticket Help?
Not sure how to purchase tickets online? We have online tutorials to help patrons navigate our online box office system.
PHONE OPERATING HOURS
- The Box Office is open for in-person and over-the-phone ticket purchases, Wednesday through Friday from 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Contactless purchasing is preferred. Online ticket sales are available 24/7.
- E-tickets, also known as print-at-home tickets, are preferred. These tickets can be scanned through a contactless transaction either on your phone or on a paper you print at home.
- The box office will be open 90 minutes prior to showtimes for additional ticketing and to assist those who need will call tickets.
PHONE: 443-518-1500 EXT 0
PLEASE NOTE: After submitting payment, the confirmation email receipt will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, "Horowitz Center Box Office: Order Confirmation". Save or print your confirmation email for future reference. If you don't see your confirmation email within a few hours, check your spam/junk or promotions folder especially if you use Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, or Hotmail. If you don't receive it within 24 hours, email email@example.com.