Rep Stage Flex Passes and Single Tickets are sold through the Horowitz Center Box Office.
Box Office Hours:
The Horowitz Center Box Office is currently operating remotely as campus access remains restricted to authorized employees only. To contact the box office staff, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase tickets by phone or in person:
Tickets may be purchased during normal operating hours. All sales are final. The Horowitz Center Box office does not issue refunds. All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. To order by phone please call: 443-518-1500.
Purchase Tickets Online:
The Horowitz Center Box Office uses OvationTix as the online ticketing solution. In order to purchase tickets online, patrons are required to create an OvationTix username and password prior to purchase. However, no username or password is needed to view event availability. OvationTix allows patrons to purchase tickets to upcoming events in real time. In addition, patron receive their seats on a best available basis up to three hours prior to show time.
***Each online ticket order includes a $3 per ticket convenience fee. Patrons may purchase tickets in person or by phone to avoid this convenience fee.
Print-at-Home & Mobile Tickets:
We have an exciting new option for ticket sales. Instead of getting a physical (hard) ticket from the Horowitz Center Box Office, patrons can now print tickets at home minutes after making your purchase.
Patrons can check ticket availability in two ways:
- Call the Horowitz Center Box Office during normal business hours.
- Visiting our online ticket sales page and selecting a specific date and time. Performances that are sold out will have a note indicating the "sold out" status. Otherwise, patrons can assume that tickets are still available.
Forms of Payment Accepted:
- Checks made out to Howard Community College,
- VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER AND AMERICAN EXPRESS
- No Refunds - ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Tickets may be exchanged in advance for another performance of the same event. However, once the date on your ticket has expired, it is no longer valid for exchange purposes. No exchanges are offered in the final hour before show time.
- All ticket exchanges are subject to seating availability. Call the Box Office for ticket availability.
- The Box Office is not responsible if exchange tickets sent via mail or fax are not received. Please call to confirm.
- Students (with a valid student ID): $15.00
- Seniors: $35.00
- HCC Employees: $35.00
- HCC Alumni: $15.00
- Groups: $34.00 per ticket for groups of 10+