Virtual Performance Contest
Call for submissions of virtual work.
Primary artist should be female-identifying or TGNC.
Submissions are open to individuals and teams.
The work should be:
- No more than 10min max (5min preferred)
- Original, theatrical work (free of Copyright issues)
- A recorded and finished product
- Created for a virtual medium
- Can be previously produced
- Creative use of medium is a plus
- Finished submissions only, please
Submissions are due by July 5th by emailing a link to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “WIT SUBMISSION” in the subject line. If you do not receive an email confirmation within three business days, please email: email@example.com
The Women+ in Theatre Conference will be Free and virtual on Saturday, August 14th.
To receive payment, one representative from each submission must be present on the day of the conference during the Virtual Performance portion for a discussion.
Winners of the submission will receive $50 for each selected performance.
Each winner will be notified by Monday, July 19th.
Questions? Email Grace Anastasiadis (She/Hers) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Your work will not be shown beyond the Conference without your expressed permission.