Virtual Performance Contest
10-Minute Play Contest
Call for submissions
Primary artist should be female-identifying or TGNC.
The conference is Free and Virtual on Saturday, August 20th, 2022
Winning playwrights will be awarded $100, and a slot during the conference
for a virtual reading of the play, followed by a discussion.
The play should
- Run no longer than 10 minutes when presented.
- Be original and unpublished (previous readings/productions OK)
- MUST attend the playreading during the conference August 20th and participate in the discussion.
- MUST cast and rehearse the play. The actors MUST Zoom in for the play reading part of the conference.
- Due by June 6th by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “WIT SUBMISSION” in the subject line (1 submission per playwright please.)
- Include your name, preferred pronouns, title of the play, phone number and city/state of residence.
- This is a blind submission, so please attach your script (in Word or pdf) containing NO identifying information
- If chosen, the play should be presented as submitted (no unapproved edits please.)
- If you do not receive an email confirmation within three business days, please email: email@example.com
- Each winner will be notified by Wednesday, June 29th